Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sparkle

New layout of Baby Boy using the Websters Pages "Royal Christmas" collection.

This weekend I sat down with my new Bella Blvd "Birthday Boy" papers and scrapped a bunch of photos from Alex's Birthday party last March. I can't believe he's going to be seven in 2 months!  I adore these papers, it isn't often that I find "boy" papers that I like- but these are awesome.  I made three pages and I still have plans for more!

I had a bunch of photos of Alex opening his presents at the party but I narrowed it down to three of my favorites and used them on the page.  I used the Cricut to cut the word "Presents" using the Birthday Bash cartridge.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! The photos, the colors, the layers... just amazing Jilly!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO's!! Lee-Ann :)

JennyKozar said...

These are great !

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL job my friend!