Monday, January 21, 2013

Halloween in January

I'm finally getting around to scrapbooking Alex's Halloween photos from last October.  There were so many cute Halloween lines that came out this fall and one of my favorites was the Webster's Pages line.  The patterns and cut outs were so cute, I can't get enough of them!

For the past couple of years Alex has been obsessed with being a police officer when he grows up.  He had his costume for this year picked out a year in advance- I'm not even kidding!



Supplies: Patterned paper is Websters Pages, Flowers are Prima, Zva and Michaels, bling is Zva, used the Cricut Happy Hauntings and Labels Cartridges.

These photos make John laugh.  Alex loves to pose for the camera, lately he's been coming up with lots of different and interesting poses.  He was rolling all over the ground in his costume posing for me here, too funny!

Here are some Halloween pajamas that I sewed for Alex last year.  One of my favorite things to sew are pajama pants because they're so easy!  I used the Cricut to cut the skull out of fabric, then I ironed it onto a gray tshirt.  I stitched around the skull with my sewing machine to ensure that it stayed secure after several washes.


It's been over a year since I made these and they're almost too small for Alex now.  Can you believe it? Alex is already planning his costume for next year.  Admit it, I bet you've already thought about it too.  It's never too early to start planning your costume! ;)


6 comments:

Alia said...

He is SUCH a handsome little boy, Jill!

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO and pj's !! Lee-Ann :)

hotpotato said...

Great layouts, I love the posing so funny.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your lo!! LOVING those colors and loveeeeeeee the photos!! And those PJ's you made are ADORABLE!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow! He is really working that camera, huh?! So funny! He is a character...hmmm wonder where he gets that from?
Those PJs are cute! You made them? Wow! I can't even sew on a button properly! No joke! Whenever anything needs to be sewed my husband does it. I am so the "man" in our relationship! LOL!
Can't wait to see what Alex decides to be this year!

Diana Waite said...

HANDSOME boy is right--CUTE creations Jill!