Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year from the Cassity family to yours!  I hope your 2012 was full of special moments and wonderful memories and we hope that your 2013 will be the same!

 Alex in his new years mask last year. :)

Where have I been?!  I took a step back from the scrapbooking/crafty world for awhile to concentrate on fixing up our house.  I'll have to take photos soon.  We painted several rooms, bought all new living room furniture and installed new carpet.  I'm really happy with how it all came together!  Our house was so bland before.  Although I still have a few rooms to paint and decorate I started getting crafty again once the Christmas season started, I haven't stopped since!  I actually started scrapbooking again as well because I missed it so much, will have to share those pages soon.

We had a wonderful Christmas, how was yours?  We celebrated with friends and family, it was a perfect day!  The next day was my 28th birthday and it was a special day as well.

Alex's Christmas photos taken by Lora Scantling.  Adorable, right?!  I might be a little biased. ;)

I'm so happy to be back to the blogging world!  Like the new blog look?  The blog was seriously in need of a makeover.  Be back soon with all of my new stuff, here's one for now:


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos of Alex! He is getting SO BIG!! And loving your lo!! happy you are back into blogging!! Have missed you!! Happy New Year!!!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Welcome back :) Love the new look! Love the new layout! Love all the photos!

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year! Love the pics of Alex! Love the layouts! Love the new blog look! Love it all!!!

hotpotato said...

Happy New Year, lovely to see you back. Love the pics of Alex he looks so grown up.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Hi, doll!!
Missed you! Alex is becoming such a big boy, wow!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Crystal Thomas said...

Happy New Year! Glad to see that you are back and with a snazzy new blog look. Like you I have also taken a break and now getting the urge to scrapbook again.

Love Alex's holiday photo's they are great

Mel said...

JILLY!!! So glad you are back:) Love the LO and happy to hear you had a great holiday. Loving the new bliggity look!

Jillian Cassity said...

Thank you soo much, ladies! Thank you for the warm welcome back! :) I missed you all!! Happy New Year!